Several lawyers from Zukowski, Rogers, Flood & McArdle will be featured presenters this week at the 100th Illinois Municipal League Annual Conference, to be held Thursday, Oct. 17, through Saturday, Oct. 19, at the Hilton Chicago Hotel, 720 S. Michigan Ave.
Topics that ZRFM lawyers will address include the following:
- Freedom of Information Act and Open Meetings Act in the Internet Age — Ruth Schlossberg will speak on Thursday, Oct. 17 at 2:15 p.m.
- Municipal Law and Order – Sergeant Andrew Doles of the Algonquin Police Department speaks alongside ZRFM attorneys Jennifer Gibson and Brad Stewart in this session moderated by Lake in the Hills Village President Paul Mulcahy on Friday, Oct. 18 at 2:15 p.m.
- Effective Operations and Governance — David McArdle and Ruth Alderman Schlossberg speak on Saturday, Oct. 19 at 9:15 a.m.
- Redeveloping Distressed Properties — Ryan Farrell and David McArdle address this topic on Saturday, Oct. 19 at 10:30 a.m.
- Administrative Adjudication – ZRFM attorney Kevin Chrzanowski and Jean Headley of the City of McHenry speak on Saturday, Oct. 19, also at 10:30 a.m.
If you plan to attend the IML conference, please contact Brad Stewart so someone from ZRFM can meet with you. Although pre-registration for the Illinois Municipal League Annual Conference has ended, detailed information and instructions on how to register on-site appear online.