Local Government Award:
- The City of Harvard received the 2012 Governor’s Hometown Award for its support and service to the Harvard Community Center and Food Pantry. Congratulations to the City of Harvard for this prestigious recognition.
ZRFM Attorney Updates:
- Rich Flood was named one of the Top Ten Suburban Real Estate Related Lawyers by the Leading Lawyers Network. Rich was also named a Super Lawyer by his peers for the ninth consecutive year, which is as long as the designation has existed.
- Carlos S. Arévalo recently joined the board of directors at Mercy Harvard Hospital.
- Ryan Farrell became a director of the Centegra Health Systems Foundation Board in December 2012.
- The McHenry County Historical Society welcomed Greg Barry to its board of directors in 2012.
- Timothy (T.J.) Clifton was named chair of the Community Leadership Board of Big Brothers Big Sisters of McHenry County.
- The Community Action Agency recently added Bill Westfall to its board of directors.