Next week, Oct. 17-19, several ZRFM attorneys along with some distinguished guests will be presenting a broad array of topics concerning municipal government at the Illinois Municipal League Annual Conference. We are excited to be featured presenters on so many areas of law, and we invite you to join us at the following presentations:
- FOIA & OMA in the Internet Age: Carlos Arévalo, Ruth Schlossberg, Thursday, Oct. 17, 2:15 p.m.
- Municipal Law & Order: Sgt. Andrew Doles (Algonquin P.D.), Jennifer Gibson, Brad Stewart, Moderated by LITH Village President Paul Mulcahy, Friday, Oct. 18, 2:15 p.m.
- Effective Operations and Governance: David McArdle, Ruth Schlossberg, Saturday, Oct. 19, 9:15 a.m.
- Redeveloping Distressed Properties: Ryan Farrell, David McArdle, Saturday, Oct. 19, 10:30 a.m.
- Administrative Adjudication: Kevin Chrzanowski, Jean Headley (City of McHenry), Saturday, Oct. 19, 10:30 a.m.
Please contact Brad Stewart if you plan to attend the IML Conference this year so ZRFM can spend quality time with you. Registration for the IML Annual Conference can be done online if you have not already registered.