Business & Transactional
The five business and transactional lawyers at ZRFM emphasize a team approach when serving business clients like you. Early on, we focus on understanding your business objectives clearly. That allows us to provide innovative and practical solutions and advice.
Our diverse team of attorneys and other professionals can effectively address the many issues that arise in complex business matters. Our corporate attorneys also draw upon the skills of our colleagues in such fields as:
- labor & employment
- estate planning
We understand the issues and opportunities facing businesses of all sizes – including concerns related to closely-held business ownership, succession planning, rapid growth, and growth funding.
Because providing quality service is our first priority, we offer business clients the attention and commitment to excellence that you deserve.
Business Law & Transactional Experience
ZRFM’s business and tax lawyers represent clients in a wide variety of industries including financial services, manufacturing, real estate, and construction.
Among the many areas of experience ZRFM offers its business clients are:
- business entity formation (LLCs, partnerships, corporations)
- tax planning
- filing annual reports with the Secretary of State
- preparing annual corporate meeting minutes
- preparing annual corporate resolutions
- advice on employer-employee matters
- buy-sell arrangements
- lease negotiations
- mergers and acquisitions
- general transactional matters
The business law and transactional lawyers at ZRFM also advise and counsel employers and executives on qualified and non-qualified retirement plans, including issues such as:
- establishing and maintaining 401(k) and other employee pension plans
- related tax, legal, and economic issues of 401(k) and other pension plans
- profit-sharing plans
- cafeteria plans
- deferred compensation programs
- other tax-deferred arrangements
Contact Us Today
The business law and transactional attorneys and professionals at Zukowski, Rogers, Flood & McArdle are available to discuss your business objectives. If you are considering cost-effective legal representation and wish to schedule a meeting in our law offices in Crystal Lake, Chicago or Oak Brook, please visit our contact page to start the process. We will respond promptly.