Zukowski, Rogers, Flood & McArdle – the largest law firm in McHenry County, Illinois — recently received an award from the Algonquin/Lake in the Hills Chamber of Commerce recognizing it as the “Large Business of the Year.” The “Business of the Year 2014” event took place at the Boulder Ridge Country Club on January 31, 2015. Several other individuals and businesses also were honored.
Unlike in prior years when members of the chamber alone selected the award winners to be honored at the ceremony, this year’s award winners were voted for by the community and clients. ZRFM was one of 100 local businesses nominated; it had recently been selected as a finalist.
Other businesses recognized that evening were:
- Small Office Home Office Member: Jackie Gappa, Nationwide Insurance
- Volunteers of the Year: Karen Lavorata, Mary Kay Cosmetics; Dave Rudin, Advance Leadership/Lifeline Christian Church
- Small Business: Fox River Spa & Salon
- New Member Business: Dan Hickey, Allstate Insurance
- Restaurant: Biaggi’s Ristorante Italiano
- Club/Organization: Home of the Sparrow/Sparrow’s Nest
The co-hosts for the evening were Katrina McGuire of the Algonquin/Lake in the Hills Chamber and Nicole Prihoda of Dreams Do Come True Tours.